Director of Operations, Golden Gate BPO’s Belize Call Center Operation
Golden Gate BPO Solutions, a global provider of customer management and business process outsourcing solutions, added a multi-channel contact center with a capacity of 550 workstations in Belize in January of 2014. The Belize City location was established to handle inbound customer service and sales support calls primarily in English that originate in the United States.
Golden Gate BPO’s expansion into Belize came via an operating partnership with Transparent BPO. The group who entered the region in 2009, spent the last several years assembling the finest management team, enhancing operational best practices and then constructing a new state-of-the-art Contact Center facility, all of which have set the standard in Belize. Due to our growth in Belize and commitment to continuous performance improvement, we are now looking to fill a new position, Director of Call Center Operations.
We are looking for an experienced director to manage all call center business objectives. This is a role for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is flexible and adaptable. The Director of Operations will be responsible for overall operational excellence including goals, service levels, forecasting, processes, and systems. Competitive base salary plus performance bonus. The Director of Call Center Operations will be employed directly by our operating partner, Transparent BPO, require relocation to Belize City in order to run the operations locally and full housing would be provided.
• Collaborate with executive management to build a best in class Call Center experience
• Provide leadership for the Call Center team, coach and develop Manager and Supervisor level direct and indirect reports
• Set department goals and provide guidance to the managers, supervisors and staff to successfully achieve these and their goals
• Develop and align workforce strategies to address key business plans and facilitate organizational change initiatives
• Develop staffing forecasts to appropriately manage call volume.
• Regular review of departmental processes in order to execute process improvement opportunities
• Manage client relationships
• Onboard new clients to help the business meet sales objectives.
Candidates must have the following background/call center experience:
• Bachelor degree or higher
• 4+ years call center management experience
• Management of blended call centers
• Balanced management style of people, process and supporting positive work culture
• Relentless focus on exceptional customer experience for all clients
• P&L financial management, budgeting and forecasting
• Workforce planning and scheduling
• Processes and procedures
• Call center technology
• Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize activities, multi-task and follow tasks to completion
To Apply: Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “TBPO – Director of Operations”.