Belize City, Belize Call Center Outsourcing:
Golden Gate BPO Solutions, a global provider of customer management and business process outsourcing solutions, added a multi-channel contact center with a capacity of 550 workstations in Belize in January of 2014. The Belize City location was established to handle inbound customer service and sales support calls primarily in English that originate in the United States.
Our state-of-the-art Contact Center is located in Belize City, Belize. As one of the few countries where English is the official language, Belize offers an ideal location for your call center needs. The country of Belize has a population of 333,200 with Belize City containing 30 percent of the total population. Belize City is the educational hub of the country and offers a refined workforce with excellent English speaking skills. Education in Belize is highly encouraged and a majority of students go from what we would consider high school right into an associate’s degree program.
- English is the Official Language.
- About 40 % of population speaks Spanish as a second language.
- One of the fastest growing countries in Central America
- Population of 333,200 with 30% of population in Belize City
- Approximately 5,000 Students Graduate and Join the Workforce Every Year, Including 1,400 from JUCO, 520 from Universities and the balance from Vocational Training Institutes
- Fixed Currency Rate vs. USD preventing Foreign Exchange Fluctuations
- With Near Shore/LACAR Economics, Belize is a Lower Cost Value Destination for US Companies
- Enhanced quality of Service, Technology and Human Capital
- Shortest Flight Time from US Among All Central American Locations